What is it?
This is a 5G launch pad designed to enable customers to demonstrate 5G SA early, to define, test and prepare their 5G solution for the market when gNodeBs are more readily available. Druids products are also made available for lab and trial use as part of the Trial & Innovation service, where you can try out different use cases and get it right in the incubator before launching your new service.
Self-contained cellular core that supports 5G SA
Migration path from 4G to 5G
Explore new use cases and capture new revenue streams unlocked by industry digitalization.
Network in a Box is preinstalled with 5G Raemis Core, gNodeB and 20 subscribers (with 20 SIM cards):
LAB gNodeB-SA (Network in a Box) Mini-PC:
- Dimensions: 8 cm (H) x 20 cm (W) x 25 cm (D), Weight 2 KG
- CPU: Intel Core i3, OS: Linux CentOS 7
- RF Coverage: 500 MHZ to 6.0 GHz
- RF Bandwidth: 200 KHz to 56 Mhz
- Wireless range: < 10 m
UE devices: Not included. Druid can help with the selection of 5G UEs
5G Lab Kit Core and gNodeB are not for commercial use
Related Price list items:
- Trial and Innovation or (Part no: LC_5GC, core only)
- Part no: LC_LABGNB (mini-pc + SDR + GNodeB)