HR Business Partner
Current vacancy at Druid
HR Business Partner
Druid Software has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to develop a successful and rewarding career. The new HR Druid will work closely with the management team and approximately 60 other Druids in a busy standalone HR role.
- Manage and oversee all HR operational processes including but not limited to probation management, absence management, benefits administration, on boarding and off boarding employees to include contract administration, HR reporting, and health and safety.
- Together with hiring managers, oversee the process of identifying key talent prospects, recruitment process supports and assessment and selection of employees for the Company. This involves managing the entire recruitment process from sourcing to on boarding, including interviewing candidates, the completion of all pre-employment checks, the issuance of new starter documentation and the induction of new starters to the Company.
- Partner with managers on HR and employee relations issues and advise managers in line with HR Policy acting as a trusted advisor with regard to all HR related issues.
- Support managers in managing employee performance, organising and participating in effective performance development based discussions.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director and Management to manage and implement remuneration reviews, conducting market research and benchmarking exercises.
- Manage and oversee the submission and renewal of applications for employment visas and work permits and the provision of support to employees during the process.
- Manage the maintenance of the HR database and the maintenance of employee records in line with GDPR regulations.
- Seek and evaluate opportunities for continuous improvement for HR processes.
- Keep abreast of and ensure compliance with all relevant employment legislation and advise and collaborate with the Managing Director and management team to design, develop and implement industry standard HR Policies and Procedures.
- Work with the managers to assess training requirements to develop initiatives to support and enhance the performance of employees.
Finance / Payroll related
- Manage and oversee the payroll and pension administration processes including preparation of payroll/pension instructions and liaising with third-party providers, external advisors and the Finance team to ensure the timely and accurate implementation of the monthly payroll process.
- Manage and oversee the HR budget including the processing of all costs and invoices related to the budget and ongoing liaison with the Finance team with regard to budget reviews.
- Responsibility for Internal Controls with regard to HR related compliance, quality control and audit requirements.
- Draft and implement HR strategy to support the delivery of Druid’s strategic objectives.
- Work with the senior management team to deliver initiatives to maximise employee engagement.
- Work with the Managing Director and Management team to ensure the delivery of HR projects on time and within budget.
- Lead and manage other company projects as assigned by the Managing Director/ Management team.
- Lead, develop and manage administrators / other Druids as assigned.
- The post holder will be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post, which may be assigned to him/her from time to time, and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
- A minimum of six years’ experience as a HR generalist role to include recruitment experience.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have worked as a HR BP.
- A HR Qualification at level eight or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications having achieved a minimum of a 2.1
- Membership of the CIPD or equivalent.
- Proven experience in establishing trust with stakeholders at all levels.
- Good commercial judgement, influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion, professionalism and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Proven ability to manage a demanding workload and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to take ownership for work, be resourceful, proactive and follow through.
- In depth knowledge and experience in employment legislation and best practice within Human Resources.
- Desire to continuously update professional knowledge and skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Telecommunications, ICT, or Professional Services industry experience desirable.
- A competitive salary
- 22-25 days Annual Leave Depending on service
- Employee Share Option Scheme after one years’ service-share in the Company’s success!
- 5% Pension contribution after one years’ service
- Mentoring and coaching
- Opportunity for career progression
Tuesday June 7th 2022 at 6pm GMT +1