Junior Sales Executive
Current vacancy at Druid
Junior Sales Executive
Are you Passionate about Technology? If you are creative, outgoing, and like working in a fast-paced environment, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Sales executive to join a dynamic tech company. With the Druid team, you will work to proactively identify, develop and maximise business opportunities.
This will involve achieving a full understanding of the technological environment in which Druid’s products are deployed, in addition to understanding emerging customer use cases.
The candidate will be required to achieve a reasonable level of familiarity with Cellular Network technology and relevant related topics during the probation period.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the sales team to develop and execute a plan to deliver channel sales capacity in line with overall company growth objectives.
- Assisting our channels in identifying prospects within the following key segments: Public Utilities, Healthcare, Energy, Transport, Defence & Security, Emergency Response, Hospitality and Manufacturing.
- Helping to identifying key influencers, establishing senior level contacts and socialising Druid’s propositions with prospects and Druid partner channels.
- Tracking Druid’s competitive position within the market, reporting status and making recommendations to management team & development group.
- A competitive salary with bonus.
- 22-25 days Annual Leave Depending on service.
- Employee Share Option Scheme after one years service.
- 5% Pension contribution after one years service.
- Technical and business training.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Opportunity to travel to customer sites.
- Opportunity to work alongside leading engineers & a highly motivated sales team in newly emerging technologies in new markets.
- Possibility of temporary Druid housing.
The Candidate – Qualifications:
- Training in Sales & Marketing; proven track record.
- Working towards a formal IT qualification in a related field.
- Experience of developing & building relationships with executives in both SME and large enterprises.
- Experience in developing and pursuing creative approaches to sourcing and accessing potential business clients.
- Experience of developing a strategy to deliver channel sales capacity.
- Experience in sales role in the telecommunications or/and IT industry.
- Experience in International IT related selling.
- Self-starter and growth focused.
- Strong driver of performance.
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Highly competent in Presenting and Articulating the client’s propositions to leading vendors of Communications Technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with good business acumen.
- Ability to pull together and lead sales campaigns both formally and informally (via planning/ strategies).
- Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and Conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs.
- An understanding of our Industry and an ability to discuss and understand client business issues and challenges.
- Understanding of products & services offered.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a letter of application and a CV to email@example.com or click on the apply button located on this page.