Current vacancy at Druid
Are you Passionate about Marketing & Technology? If you are creative, outgoing, and like working in a fast-paced environment, we may have the perfect opportunity for you! This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Marketing Graduate to join a dynamic tech company. With the Druid team, you will work to proactively identify, develop and maximise marketing strategies in order to help win revenue opportunities.
The Marketing & Sales team collaborate to build the Druid Software brand in the marketplace, drive sales and support customer engagement. All Marketing & Communications activities are aligned with Druid Software’s global business strategy and help drive profitable revenue growth.
Marketing & Sales are responsible for global brand management and advertising; global events; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; company communications; Internet marketing along with client-centric marketing campaigns.The Successful candidate will ideally be a Marketing Graduate and collaboratively with other members of the team and key stakeholders, will play a key role in planning, coordinating, organising and executing communications initiatives, including both proactive and reactive communications to build the Druid brand.
The position will also involve defining and communicating a distinct voice, content development, calendar management, publishing, engagement, monitoring and analytics across popular social media platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play a key support role in the global Marketing team. Working closely with Sales, Business Development, Engineering and Product Management to help expand, develop and promote new products and services.
- Assisting with the development of new marketing collateral and updating existing material to ensure Druid stay on message in a very fast-paced, constantly changing technology environment.
- Helping to plan and organise our global industry events and Expos (e.g. Mobile World Congress Europe and US). Assist with market research and key events Druid should be attending.
- Researching key industry memberships and groups Druid should be active in. Helping to support our marketing contributions in these groups to increase Druids global profile.
- Helping to manage and update Druid’s social media and website content. Working with the team to create and implement innovative account-based
marketing campaigns to improve customer engagement and lead generation.
- A competitive salary with bonus.
- Possibility of temporary Druid housing.
- 22-25 days Annual Leave Depending on service.
- Employee Share Option Scheme after one year’s service.
- 5% Pension contribution after one year’s service.
- Technical and business training.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- Opportunity to travel to customer sites.
The Candidate – Qualifications:
- Online media industry and digital marketing knowledge.
- Knowledge of digitals/social communications and content management.
- Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, energetic and a self-starter.
- Strong interest and flair for marketing
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology, mobile telecommunications
industry, with a desire to learn.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS packages to include Excel/PowerPoint, Word.
- An interest in website development.
- Excellent communicator building effective relationships in a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a Letter of Application and a CV to email@example.com or click on the “Apply” button located on this page.